Wednesday 25 September 2013

Navy and silver-blue

Oh my goodness it is so hot today - I opened the curtains and just about died! Fat dog was hiding under the bed because it's cooler under there. I have promised to take him to the groomers for a shave in a week.

I had originally planned to wear jeans with a little black peplum jacket today but the temperature put paid to that idea. So I modified my outfit to ditch the jacket and jeans, keep the top and pair it with cropped trousers instead:

Top: Diane von Furstenberg
Pants: David Lawrence
Heels: Bally
Bag: Hermes Birkin

The top is navy silk by Diane von Furstenberg. I really like DvF, the designs are always quite feminine, particularly the tops and so I  have quite a few. This blouse is light and airy, not fitted, and exactly what the doctor ordered for a humid day like today. The pants are cropped cotton, so nice and cool, and overall I was quite happy with how my re-jigged outfit turned out! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment