Tuesday 10 September 2013

Relaxed dinner: Tuna pie

One of the best things about M's and my relationship is how well we complement each other. I am more passionate, he's more relaxed. I'm very much a planner, he's more spontaneous and laid-back. I love to cook. And he loves eating what I cook :)

He's a bit old-fashioned in his tastes too - he loves his mum's cooking (her cooking is pretty awesome so it's understandable). So when he's having a rough week or we just feel like a bit of hearty comfort food, one of my favourite things to make is a tuna pie:


Look at that yummy crust on top!!

Cooking for me is an expression of love for my friends and my family - I know I won't be the only person who feels that way about it :)

What do you love cooking for your loved ones?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment