Friday 20 September 2013

Wearable Weekend: Stripes and Denim

It's such a beautiful time of year in  Brisbane at the moment. The weather is gorgeous and the skies are a clear blue. There's nothing more wonderful than waking up to a day like this:



I have a date tomorrow with some girlfriends at the polo so M and I decided to have a quiet Saturday. We spent the morning doing some chores, walking the dog and then caught a ferry into town for lunch with my lovely mother at New Shanghai, which is this wonderful restaurant in the city.

Top: Marcs
Jeans: JBrand
Flats: Nine West
Bag: Prada
Aviators: Tiffany & Co

For a relaxed summer lunch, I settled on my new(ish) navy and ivory striped jersey top from Marcs with jeans and flats. I love the colours of this outfit: the navy of the top  and jeans works beautifully with the teal leather of the bag and contrasts nicely with the mustard-coloured flats. I'd have loved a bright red pedicure to go with it, but it hasn't been the best week for beauty appointments!

I will be posting about my efforts to choose an outfit for the polo later on but right now it's time for a nap after a scrummy lunch with waaaaaay to much food :) xo


Drunken chicken with cold noodle
+
Shredded beef with sweet soy and steamed buns
+
Fried rice
=
Food coma!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment