Tuesday 10 September 2013

Working Week: Outfit of the Day

Wow, well scratch everything I said yesterday about overcast weather - today dawned bright and sunny and according to the forecast, we can expect temps of up to 32C!! That is very warm for spring.

So in keeping with the sudden warm temperature, I decided to wear something light and chic today to stay cool:



 
Dress: Tibi
Blazer: Witchery
Heels: Jimmy Choo
Bag: Michael Kors

This fabulous colour-block dress by Tibi is one of my favourites and I'm wearing it at least once a week at the moment. It's hard to see in the pic (I will get better at pics, I promise) but the skirt is white, the top is black and the sleeves and a bit of the top at the back is a salmon-y pink colour. Today I've paired it with a blazer by Witchery to keep it work appropriate, and I've put nude pumps and a chocolate bag with it.

I love how a light silk dress can be so amazingly versatile, if the cut and pattern is perfect. I would wear this dress to work, to a party, to afterwork drinks, to a brunch, all with different styling and accessories: it just works THAT hard.

Have a lovely day everyone and try to stay out of the heat :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment