Thursday 12 September 2013

Working Week: Outfit of the Day

It's Friday!!!

Seriously, this has been a crazy work week: not only has the weather been up and down but also work itself was very demanding. I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend :)

Today it's nice and sunny and I thought I'd go for another colour-block look:

Top: Tibi
Skirt: Carl Kapp
Belt: Cue
Heels: Bally
Bag: Hermes Birkin 35


This top is silk so it's nice and cool and I love the colours. The belt is really (really really) old but still does a great job cinching my waist. On reflection, the only thing I might change about this outfit would be the shoes - the pencil skirt and cinched waist really references the 1940s look and the pointed-toe shoes are not quite right. I'd be better off with a round-toe pump like my Louboutin Simple 70s. Oh well, lesson learned :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment