Sunday 15 September 2013

Working Week: Outfit of the Day

Back to work! We had such a busy weekend, without necessarily achieving a lot! We had a friend over for a BBQ breakfast on Saturday and went to another friend's place for dinner that night. On Sunday we met up with my siblings and partners for a coffee before ducking off for a quick lunch of dumplings in the city. Then we whirled back home on the ferry and madly did chores for the rest of Sunday - exhausting!!

This morning it dawned grey and cool with a forecast of rain so I decided to wind things back to a slightly more casual look. I really don't like wearing skirts or dresses when it rains - you get splashed and drizzled on, even with an umbrella.


Top: Adam
Blazer: Witchery
Jeans: JBrand
Heels: Bally
Bag: Hermes Birkin


I'm going to try and start getting someone to take my pictures, so I don't get the weird selfie angles all the time :)

Have a good Monday everyone xo

No comments:

Post a Comment