Monday 26 May 2014

Peach Tuesdays

We're signing a very exciting agreement with new business partners today, a fabulous development we've been working towards for the past 3 months.  I wanted to look feminine but suited up:

 

Top: Chelsea Flowers
Skirt: L'Wren Scott
Jacket: Country Road
Shoes: Kate Spade
Bag: Anya Hindmarch
This peach silk top is new. I had to snip the original wrap stitch at the V-neck, because it was quite low and I don't put up  with pieces that reveal too much through nothing more than lazy design. Working women have the disposable income for fashion. In my opinion, designers should put more thought into how we wear our clothes and what is suitable for an office as opposed to a party or a fashion show. Simply moving the stitch up half an inch makes this top go from 'awkward boob-age' to 'feminine and flattering, but not distracting'.


Bag...iPad mini...car keys...ready to go!
I love the Albion tote from  Anya Hindmarch. It's one of the few fashion bags that I feel completely comfortable putting loads of stuff in. The Albion can handle it!

No comments:

Post a Comment