Tuesday 20 May 2014

Roland Mouret - Duck egg blue

To celebrate the 5th birthday of TheOutnet, they launched a limited-edition collection of re-issued designs from favourite brands.  This Roland Mouret dress (the 'O'Hara') was one of the pieces and I was lucky enough to snap it up!!

What fashion lover doesn't adore the magic of a well-cut, feminine dress? Dresses are one-stop dressing, just add shoes and a bag. I love them as an option for corporate wear under a tailored jacket, like so:


Dress: Roland Mouret
Blazer: Witchery
Shoes: Bally
Bag: Louis Vuitton
I have important meetings today and the weather is still pretty warm (though cool enough for a jacket) so I made a last minute decision to ditch my initial outfit (black tailored trousers etc) in favour of this gorgeous dress. I paired it with a classic black blazer from Witchery and my favourite camel pump/bag combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment