Monday 2 June 2014

Leather by The Row

The city was wrapped in low-lying cloud this morning and it was chilly! So I rugged up in a sublime biker jacket by The Row:


Top: Country Road
Pants: Country Road
Heels: Bally
Jacket: The Row
Bag: LV
I snagged this biker jacket in the last Net-a-Porter sale. The quality is beyond compare. I remember being awed when I first took it out and hung it up in my office. One of my staff stood with me and we just silently worshipped the delicious squishy leather.

By far the most impressive thing about this jacket is the quilted lining - it's so warm and the wind can't even touch you. Not something you often worry about in a climate like ours, but just occasionally, like this morning or even a trip to the farmers market in winter at 6am, it's nice to be able to head out confident you won't even notice the temperature :)

No comments:

Post a Comment