Wednesday 15 October 2014

Scarves and sinuses

I have caught that most dreaded of afflictions: the summer cold.

I  went out to dinner at Hatch & Co last night and could barely breathe by the end of it.  Food was delicious but mouth-breathing wasn't quite the look I generally go for when dining out - oh well!

This morning I decided to wrap up with a scarf despite the warmer weather because the office air-con has kicked back on and nothing makes you feel worse when you have a cold than chilly surrounds:

Top: LK Bennett
Jeans: JBrand
Jacket: Ralph Lauren
Scarf: Gucci
Heels: Bally
Bag: Chloe

I love this scarf, it's so pretty. It's light enough to be wearable in warmer weather but still keeps me warm in air-con.  This is actually a typical working-from-home outfit for me, but unfortunately I didn't really have an option to work at home today - so I thought if I do have to go into work, I can at least be warm and comfortable :)

I hope no-one else has this cold xo

No comments:

Post a Comment