Tuesday 4 November 2014

Looks I loved from Spring Racing 2014

I would absolutely love to do the full Spring Racing Carnival in Melbourne one year*. Racing is such a fun occasion to dress up, have a great time and enjoy all the frivolity.

I find most people dress badly for races, be they celebrities or the ordinary punters.  Somehow, "racewear" has gradually become synonymous with "clubwear" and I have absolutely no idea why.

But some ladies still manage to do it really well and the sight of a well-dressed racegoer is something that just makes my heart feel lighter *sigh*

1. Jodi Anasta @ Derby Day

Wearing Maticevski and Ann Shoebridge Daily Mail

2. Anna Heinrich @ Melbourne Cup

Wearing Alex Perry and Viktoria Novak Instagram @annaheinrich1


3. Divine Rebecca Judd @ Melbourne Cup
Wearing Dolce & Gabbana and Hatmaker Australia  Instagram @becjudd

4. Rachael Finch @ Melbourne Cup
No idea whose dress but it's all working for her ;) News.com.au

Of course there were also some absolute shockers, but I think Gabi Grecko takes the cake - click the link if you must, but don't blame me if your eyes bleed...

*Self: Make Spring Racing Carnival a priority one year soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment