Monday 24 November 2014

Maxmara navy perfection

So after blathering on about how much I love slim trousers for work, yesterday a cheeky Matches order arrived and hurrah for navy Maxmara crepe dresses:

Dress: Maxmara
Heels: Bally
Bag: Chloe
M left on a two-week trip for work yesterday and I head off to Chicago for a week on Saturday.  The house has that slightly frantic 'just washed and packed' feel and there are piles of clothes sitting out ready for packing. Fat dog is wandering around the house looking a bit skittish and uncertain because M's not here madly chasing him around the house after dinner. I've got so much work to clear before I go for the week, I'm just hoping I get to Saturday in reasonable shape because at the moment my head is running in a million different directions.

I hope you guys are having slightly less mad weeks all round :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment